Thursday, June 5, 2008

04/06/08

Wednesday
woke up at 5.45am and a bit rushed and i reached office around 7.30pm..was a bit hungry yesterday cos did not have my breakfast...my meal time was at 1.30pm cos changed with Kak Zu..

call was relatively ok and not too beeping..i went back a bit late cos i dont want to fight with a LRT or Commuter Train passenger..so i went back at 7pm and i reached home around 8pm..went to the petrol station to pump my tyre but stuck in the traffic jam because people were rushing to fill the petrol. the price increase to 78cents!!!crazy...i dont think im really affected by this increase because i seldom drive my car...

then i went to Anne's house to park my car there...need a help from Wan to go to the tyre shop to check my tyre....something wrong..went back home at 10.30pm and off to bed around 11.30pm...

xoxox
merican

No comments: