Saturday, June 7, 2008

06/06/08

Friday
working at 8am and i woke up at 5am...i feel so fresh when i woke up...iron my Baju Melayu then took my bath..i took a 6.20am train and i reached my office at 7.10am...i ate a nasi lemak for my breakfast where Norlin bought for me..

call was ok in the morning but start to beeping and was a bit tired then...meal at 1pm and went to Rashid's with Shuhada bought our meal..then i went to perform my Friday Prayers..my lunch was so nice....

start to answer my call at 2.30pm and everything was fine...i stayed back untill 7pm..i was so pissed off with Aniz cos she cancelled her plan to overnite at my place again..this is her 3rd time she cancelled...i dont want to talk to her for a few days.

i went back at 7.20pm and reached home at 9.15pm..

off to bed at 1.15am

xoxox
merican

No comments: