Monday, June 9, 2008

07&08 June 08

Saturday
not working but went to office for the EURO 2008 deco at my office...went to office with Izhar where he pick me up at my house....not much to do at the office...most of the time i online at meebo.com and facebook.com....eating was part of it...i ate my colleagues food until im full...LOL!

went back at 9pm with Reena but she stop at Bangsar...reached house at almost 10pm then i watched my fave show Dancing with the Stars where my fave contestant was voted out (Cameron)..he's so handsome, gorgeous and nice body..yummy!!!

off to bed at almost 1am....

Sunday
woke up at 9.30am and washed my cloth and watched tv untill 12.30noon and went downstairs to buy my lunch and newspaper...i took a nap once the CSI:Miami finished and i woke up at 5.30pm..

did nothing at home after that...i cooked an instant noodles for my dinner and called my friend in Melbourne, AUS (Shane)....he kinda like me... heheh...hopefully we can meet in Singapore this September..

off to bed at 11pm

xoxox
merican

No comments: