Monday, June 2, 2008

31/05 & 01/06 2008

Saturday
working at 11am but i have made a mistake in arranging my time..i reached office at 10.30am and it can be considered as late for me...call was a bit beeping once i login till 3pm and it was relaxed after that...went to KFC with Paris bought our meal and KLCC was full with people...maybe its because of the school holiday...we finished our 30mins just for KFC...

finished my work at 8am and i stayed until 10pm to do my follow up...reached home around 11.15pm because of the traffic jam and once i reached home i make a video call with Danny my friend in AUS...then i off to bed...

Sunday
woke up around 8.30am and washed my cloth....went downstairs bought my breakfast and newspapers...once finish i watched tv and the took a nap from 12noon till 4pm...so relieved after that...went to Carrefour around 5pm bought my groceries and total amount is RM200...

went back at almost 7pm and then watched tv until Nana came back from Bukit Bintang and he bought me the Chicken Rice for my dinner...watching tv together and i iron my cloth after that...

he fried the hash brown and its very nice...will be it again once finished...

off to bed around 11.30pm after i called Peter...kinda miss him

wanted to send the sms to Syameel but im sure he will not reply me...maybe i will send the sms on Monday nite

xoxox
merican

No comments: